NOTE: If you add multiple triggers as conditions for your Smart Offer, a visitor to your site will see the Offer only if they meet ALL of those conditions. In other words, our system uses AND logic between conditions, not OR logic.
NOTE: By default, each Offer is designed to follow a visitor around your site, from page to page. However, this can be turned off on our back end so that the Offer only shows on a single page. Contact the support team if you wish to implement this behavior.
- The "Visitors from..." rule may only be used once per Offer. The "Exclude visitors from..." rule may be used more than once per offer.
- Use the "Visitors hitting page..." rule to make the coupon appear when a visitor hits a particular page of your site, such as the "Cart" or "Checkout" page.
- The "Geolocation" trigger condition may be used to specify a city, state, or country.
- Any URL entered must be unqualified, i.e., it may not include http://, https://, or www.
- The "Time on site less than or equal to" rule is best used in conjunction with another rule. Otherwise, the Offer will appear to visitors on site immediately.