If you already have an osCommerce store, follow these steps to install Spring Metrics on your store. (Note: you can also download this add-on from the osCommerce General Add-Ons Support forum.)
1. Download the spring_metrics.tar.gz file by clicking the link in this sentence.
2. Unzip the file, and copy the ht_spring_metrics.php file to your website's catalog/includes/modules/header_tags folder. (This is most commonly done with an FTP program like Cyberduck or FileZilla.)
3. Now, log in to your store's admin panel, and click "Modules" on the left side of the page:
4. In the "Modules" section, click "Header Tags".
5. In the upper right corner of the page, click the "Install Module" button.
6. Click on the "Spring Metrics" row,
7. And then click the "Install Module" button:
8. Click "Edit".
9. Go back into Spring Metrics, and on the Site Settings page click the "I'll embed the code myself" button.
10. Copy the tracking ID from the code in the box. In the screenshot below, the tracking ID is highlighted with a blue line.
11. Go back into your osCommerce admin area, and paste the tracking code into the "Spring Metrics ID" box. Then click "Save":
That's it! Now you're all set up to use Spring Metrics to track your conversions and revenue. If you have any questions about this installation process, please call us at 1-800-799-9304 or email us.